September 11, 2012

A quick caution about online sales

A customer named Amanda Bloom just ripped me off. Her email is dressagegal1986@yahoo.com. She purchased a pair of dumerils boas from me and then 2 1/2 months later filed a complaint with paypal that the items received were not as described. Without sending my animals back to get a refund she filed a complaint with her bank and had the charges reversed. Paypal screwed up and never should have refunded her money but due to her bank pulling the funds paypal threw me under the bus and refunded the purchase. In the end, it is my opinion that she planned this ahead of time and that paypal basically helped her to steal from me. So because of this I am going to be taking my own credit card payments 99% of the time from now on. Amanda Bloom and paypal are both thieves you should watch out for.